EXCITING NEW CHANGES
Our community is growing beyond expectations, therefore we need to expand our Running Raspberries management team and hire personnel to ensure optimal service delivery and improve the quality of our work. We also want to make the club more exclusive and give more support, see below, to our members.
HOW WILL IT WORK?
Membership benefits will include the following:
- Local or virtual* running community
- Database of local community members - opportunity to meet up and engage with females in your community with the same level of running and goals as you, so you can have a variety of running buddies to choose from.
- Weekly community run, including a time-trial (compete against yourself only and chase your goals)
- Weekend community run, including a social run and a long run
- Option to purchase a running license from Running Raspberries for 2021 (at cost price)
- Club exclusive merchandise, including our club shirts - more info will follow soon, the first batch of orders close 22 November 2020.
- Membership special pricing for our virtual events and running challenges
*Virtual members (members from far without a local running community) will be added to a group for virtual support. Virtual communities will be added onto a database where they can virtually have weekly community runs and weekend community runs. The virtual members will also have access to a database to see other members in the virtual community, where they are from and their level of running.
SERVICES AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY FOR MEMBERS
*These services will not be free but comes at a fraction of the cost of what you pay for professional health care
- Running analysis (either at our motion lab or virtually on our website) from a motion analysis expert
- Shoe check-ups (at our motion lab or virtual check-ups on our website)
- Personalised running programs (first 5km, 10km's, 21km's, half-marathon. marathon) from a sport professional
- Personalised running programs to prepare for events (such as Two Oceans, Comrades, etc.) from a sports
- Conditioning programs individualized to address your needs (run faster, run hills stronger, strengthen calves,
finish strong and much more) from a sport professional
- Virtual support options from health care professionals
- Running nutrition programs available from a dietitian
- Injury management from a sports physiotherapist
- Rehabilitation programs for any musculoskeletal problems/injuries
- Any other injury/advice/need that you might have - running or non-running support
R1250 once-off fee
Price includes the Club Running Shirt
R100 monthly fee
*R80 for scholars/students/pensioners
Club shirt can be purchased for R240